Thursday, October 11, 2007

here we go

youth group was good. the people were really nice, and a lot of them started conversations with me. that made it easier being new. but it was a bit of a "culture shock" as my lunch table called it. thank goodness they were on my side explaining to the person who invited me why it was such a culture shock. i don't really have anything against that denomination, because my mom grew up in the denomination of the church i went to last night. the only reason i'm apart of the Churches of God General Conference is because that's what my dad was apart of. so my whole family is apart of that. it's what i've grown up with, and i'm used to it. my church is more traditional, and i'm used to that.

but this is definitely going in the book. i just need to remember to write it down later.

No comments: