Monday, September 10, 2007

Who wants to think of a title for this one?

on the message board i'm apart of, i've been adding in my two cents to a topic another girl started. of course, it's a girl's forum, so there are lots of guy problems. well, we've all been helping this girl with some stuff. and if i feel like God wants me to post, i go for it. most of my advice that i give to her just comes from the events of my life, and what i've learned from them. well, there's also books i've read. so anyways, i sent her a private message about something, because it just seems like we're both in situations where the only conclution i can come to is that it will work out. we're just going through, hoping we're doing the right thing. but she told me that she loves all the advice i give. and when i told her it's a God-thing with what comes through the keyboard and onto the screen, she said it must be a God-thing when she receives it because every time it's something she really needs to hear. I am always amazed when she says stuff like that, because that makes it seem like i have it all together. it's just strange to think that someone thinks so highly, and finds value in what i have to say.

in other news, i came up with a few more lyrics and verses to put on my locker. i'm going to really have to be creative with how i fit all this stuff on. i really like the size of our lockers, however some of the surface area is not condusive to hanging lyrics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyrics tend to help me alot too. Like By the Tree's "World On Fire."
I like helping ppl too. But I dont always have the best advice cuz I dont get out much. But there is a sense a satisfaction when a person does say you helped them.

No one special

Abby said...

thanks for the reminder to watch that music video! :-)