Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Growing up

Someone told me today that i'm not allowed to grow up. this is probably because he's known me for basically my whole life. he was a little shocked today in gym class when he found out that i have my driver's license. i think i reminded him that he's growing up to. i mean, after all, he's the one graduating in june. is surprising me that all those Class of '08 people are so close to being done. they're now the ones all worried about what College to go to and everything.

obviously i can't just stop growing up. but i do wish life had a pause button. sometimes things go a little too fast for my liking. so sometimes i wish i could just push the pause button and think about things a little. unfortunately, i can't do that. so i'm sure i'll manage.

No comments: