Monday, July 16, 2007

starting new

Okay, so it's come to my attention that something's got to change. in
the words of Leaning on the Keys, "[she's] leaving for step number two,
on a rainy Sunday [she's] starting new. Hands on the wheel [she] waves
good-bye, it's going to be a long ride but [she'll] be fine..." so once
this change happens,i'll be sure to let all of you know.

one thing that brings this on is the need for something different with my
walk with God. for some reason it's time to change something. it's
beginning to feel like the same old, same old. that's not what i want it to be. in talking to a friend of mine, i realized that i haven't been to a faith based conference in a while. two years if my memory serves me correct. but there isn't any opportunity right now, so i'm going to have to create my own. There's a Sunday evening service that recently began at a church down the street from my house. i think maybe on the Sundays when i'm home, i might try to go. It sounds like it could be really great in addition from what i get out of sunday school and church. it just hasn't worked out for me to go so far this summer.

with that being said, i hope every one of you is having a good summer, and i hope that you continue to have a wonderful summer.

No comments: