Friday, July 20, 2007

puzzled

so there's someone i need to talk to. and i guess the sooner would be better in this situation. however, i told myself that i would wait one week before talking to this person. but i'm trying to figure out if this need to talk to this person sooner is something God is trying to tell me. right now i'm not really sure. and i'm not sure how i can be sure. and i know i won't be at peace with the situation until i talk about it with the person. but the week mark is wednesday. so if i just survive these next few days, hopefully everything will be okay. it just feels like everything inside me is jumbled, like when my yarn gets all knoted when i'm trying to knit. i've tried to focus my attention and energy elsewhere, but my thoughts always come back to how i'm supposed to fix this. so i'm not quite sure what i'm supposed to do. but i'll keep praying, and somehow God and I will figure out what's best for me.

No comments: