Wednesday, July 18, 2007

did you know that Orange juice can help fight depression? I heard that on the radio one time. it's because it has a good source of folic acid, which has been found to prevent depression. this is encouraging concidering that i found out that depression could possibly run in my family. so yesterday i decided i was going to start drinking orange juice on a regular basis. i only drink orange juice when i get a craving for it, or when i'm doing the 30 hour famine and can only drink juice and water. so i had my orange juice yesterday, and it was fine. this morning, i went to the fridge, and there was none. just an empty container sitting on the counter! and this is strange because my brother isn't even home, so it's not like we're going through things, such as milk and orange juice. so i guess it'll have to wait. it's not like we even have any oranges around here that i could eat.

speaking of the 30 Hour Famine, you can learn more about that by clicking here . I've been doing the famine since i was in 6th grade. last year i tried to do it on my own, but it didn't really work out the way i would've liked it to. It's not that i didn't have the will power, i just happened to get the flu that weekend. and then my mom made me eat soup. To say the least, each 30 hour famine i've done has been different. by different, i mean vastly different. sorry to get on a tangent, but that's what you get for wanting to read this thing! :-)

No comments: