Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Change

it seems i'm in for a big change today. a few weeks ago, i realized i was in a rut, and i needed to do something major to get out of that rut. and for about a year or so i've been planning to send my hair away to Locks of Love. i've done it once before about five years ago. but my hair afterwords didn't turn out very well, because the lady didn't listen to how i wanted my hair to be done. so now i have trust issues with people who cut hair. but now i'm comfortable enough that i think i want to get my hair layered this time. so ten inches are coming off, and then i don't know what he's going to do to my hair, but i know that he'll do what's best for my hair. i'm getting it done by a guy who my mom's been going to for a few years. and he cut my hair short(well, to my shoulders) about two years ago. so now my hair will go to a good cause, and i'll get the change i needed. this is all happening this afternoon. i think i'm going to have my sister take a picture of me today, and then i'll have her take a picture tomorrow. and then i'll post them here so you all can see the difference. if you want to get an idea of what it looks like, just find pictures of Jennifer Knapp when her hair was really long. if possible, find her music video of "A little More". her hair in that music video is basically how long my hair is right now. in my short time of searching, i didn't find it, but it's on the Gotee DVD of "The Vault", which has a bunch of music videos from Gotee artists. so go find a friend who has that, then watch the video. it's a great song too.

i'm a little nervous, but i know everything will be okay.

No comments: