Monday, July 23, 2007

Amazing

so i went out parallel parking with Granddad. we actually went to the PennDOT place where i will go tomorrow. it was good to practice there, because it helped to get to know that particular spot. i practiced until i started getting tired, and then my parking jobs weren't so great. but there was this one God moment i would like to share really quick before i get ready for bed.

there was another parent and teen there who also wanted to practice, so the other guy and i took turns doing it. the first time when i was waiting and watching him parallel park, it reminded me of the last time when i tried to take the test, because there was someone who went ahead of me. suddenly all the anxiety came back, and my heart started to beat faster. but i just prayed that it would go away. i told myself that it was different now, and i could do this. i already proved to myself that i could do it. Then, God took it all away. when we were leaving, i felt a little nervous. and right now i do too. but i know that tomorrow morning i'm going to have to rely on God 100% to get me through it all. I feel like i know what i'm doing, it's not totally new for me. i've been practicing nine months for this. I'm just going to trust that God knows what he's doing, and he knows when i need my license. i'm scared that maybe it won't be tomorrow. but i need to keep things optimistic. i need to think positively. and maybe, just maybe, i'll be able to pass my test, and as my friend Eric said, "get my face plastered on plastic." i'll just keep praying. and like any other test, i need to get plenty of sleep. I guess i'll see all of you on the other side.

No comments: