Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thinking back to look ahead

Over the past month or so, I've been having lots of flashbacks to middle school. Why, you ask? Well, that's for me to know, and you to not find out yet. It's been very interesting though, thinking about the different people I hung out with compared to who my friends are now. I also thought of how monumental a drawing of a "scary caribou" can be. Now that I think of it, I wonder if I still have some of those drawings...once again, don't ask. Thinking back to those times gives the future a new light. Ok, so the fact that I'm turning 19 tomorrow may have something to do with it. Turning another year older didn't seem like a big deal a few weeks ago, so why does it matter now? well, i'm not really sure. ask me again in a few weeks and maybe I'll be able to tell you.

No comments: