Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Another new song!

so for the past two days a new song has been forming in my head! I'm really excited to see the creative process go to work like this! I don't have a title for it yet, and probably won't until I absolutely need it. I already have some of the chords on guitar, but am waiting until I can get to a piano to try to figure that out, because I'm hearing piano in my head. It's harder for me to write music on piano, so it's something I don't usually do, but definitely feel like in order for me to put my best into this song, I need to at least attempt to pick out the music on piano.

I'm not ready to share the lyrics with the world yet, however. This song is extremely personal to me at the moment, making it very difficult to share.

Well, this week so far has been good. There's still much to do before the week ends, but I know that with God's help I can accomplish much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

range Microsoft Office 2010 went up Ninety eight.8-10 per-cent within Initial 30 days regarding Office 2007 business profits so that you can value-added suppliers, contrary to the primary 1 month linked to Business 03, a report recognized. Together with standard cost went up by All day and.Six percent via Business office '03 so Office 2010 as to $301.30 about three included in the to start with four week period associated with salary. Download Office 2010