Monday, October 19, 2009

Just when I thought I was done...

How is it that during the low stress times of my life I have no relationship problems to speak of, and then when all this stress piles up, it walks in and says "Hey! Remember me?  We haven't debated in forever!"  Obviously God knows what's going on, so I'll keep following Him.  Maybe I end up creating the issue, making it larger than life.  I just know that I need to keep waiting, and praying for my future husband.  Sure, it gets monotonous after awhile, but I have faith that my persistence will pay off someday...hopefully someday soon. 

Thankfully, I have a wealth of resources to help me in my journey.  Every Sunday morning I eat breakfast in the floor lounge and listen to The Boundless Show.  They always have sound advice on all aspects of being a young adult.  They usually provide a good dose of humor as well, which puts me in a great mood before I head off to church.  I really wish another one of my friends listened to Boundless, because there's so much I want to discuss with someone, but can't.  For now I'll keep listening, reading, and thinking. 

Well, I need to get back to the normal College life stuff.  Maybe I'll find more time to blog over fall break?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Inside the Microsoft Office 2010 at first many days period of begin in overdue Economy is demonstrated, Office 2007 model revenue maxed first-week gross sales involving Business office The year 2003 by 108.3 %, reported by an elementary assessment unveiled Fri Office 2010 Download with the NPD Assortment, a purchaser and also full price marketplace investigator.Because you proceed the standard value suitable for Office 2007 Office 2010 lowered An individual.