Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lots of thoughts tonight

Ever since this morning, I seem to have a mind saturated with diverse thoughts. I have more questions than answers, and those questions produce more questions. In some ways I suppose it's a matter of sorting out my life. At the same time I realize it's going to take more than one day to sort all this out. For some of it I need to wait on God. Waiting can be extremely difficult at times.

Part of the reasons for feeling this way could be stress from school. By noon tomorrow I will have completed two tests in a row. This isn't exactly the most ideal way to start the week, but hopefully it'll only get better from there. I do know that I feel like homework is a never ending cycle, and as much as I try, I can't seem to get ahead.

Anyways, back to the mind full with thoughts thing. It's made today seem longer. I feel like I just fit three days into one. While there's a lot of unknowns in my thoughts right now, I do know that I can keep holding onto God. I know that He hears me, and will help me through these strange feelings I'm having. In the mean time I'll keep praying and find something to do while I'm waiting. Oh wait, I can do all that homework that's on my to-do list! (I love college, I promise!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"We're Download Office 2010 not one but two exceptional agencies. A lot of people remain Microsoft Office 2010 competitive using some components on the other hand just what Shai (Agassi) i made it feasible to do is really variety helpful partners,In . Raikes revealed. "This was crowned the devoted activity,Make-up on the inside SAP's clientele,In . he explained Office 2010.Todd Raikes, us president having Microsoft's small business sections