Thursday, August 30, 2007

School

i just finished the first week of my junior year of high school. i'm kinda exhausted, but i know i'll get used to it okay. two days a cycle(my school has six day cycles) i have two study halls in a row. and today i had those two study halls in a row, and halfway through the second one i was really bored. these study halls are during second and third period. so i got everything done that was assigned for the weekend from my first class, and stuff i still needed to do for my other classes. and then, i had nothing else to do. fortunately, i will have lots of time to work on my Senior High Project paper and presentation. well, i'll just work on the paper for now. but at least if i have that stuff with me it'll be good to make some headway on that.

although, then again, once student commons opens up, i may find other things to do and people to talk to down there. we'll see what happens.

oh, this all being said, i probably won't be writting quite as much with all the other stuff i need to get done. i'm aiming for weekend postings, but i can't make any promises. so i'll just post when i think of it and have time.

No comments: