Saturday, August 18, 2007

J'ai Faim

So last night, i went to work and then went to Wal-Mart. I needed sticky tack and confetti. yeah, i know, it's a weird combination. i guess i could stick the confetti to the sticky tack. but i don't want to do that. so then i came home. my parents were away visiting some friends of ours, and Joel was home, because he had evening practice for cross-country, so he didn't go with my parents and Anna. When i came home, Joel was on the computer. A few minutes later he asked me when Wiser's opened the next morning. Wiser's is a very small grocery store a few blocks away from us. he said that he was going to go there in the morning to get Cereal, because all we had was Special K and Rice Krispies. We needed something with substance. It was about 10:00pm, and i said that technically i could go out to Giant and get some cereal, but i didn't feel like doing that. so we decided that Joel would wake me up when he woke up, and then i was supposed to get ready and take him to Giant to get cereal.

so he woke me, and then went to ask Dad if we could go to Giant. Dad said to ask Mom. Mom told us not to go to Giant, but to go to Walmart. Then she told us specific cereals to get. so i got to make another trip out to Walmart. it was the first time i've driven with someone since i got my lisence. but it was fine. but i was really hungry by the time we got home. so i just opened up a box and had my breakfast. so now we have cereal.

that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

interesting...didn't know rice crispys was THAT bad....;)...i can understand yoru bro not eatting Speacil K but RC? ok...;) Than again I don't even really like cold cereal lol.....