Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Let's just focus on now

There's some big things coming up in my life tomorrow. and i'm trying really hard to rely on God fully, and not be worried. because i've been told that i worry too much. but i'm working on it. but this thing that's coming up tomorrow, i've had a hard time not worrying about it. whenever i think about it, i have to force myself to think about something else to get my mind off of it. i just know that i will be victorious tomorrow in what i do. and i feel even more confident than last time.

anywho, last night when i was praying about it, i felt like God was telling me "just focus on tomorrow". and today, the motto thought became "Just focus on today". so i'm trying to focus on what's right in front of me, and what needs to be done right now. i've already felt God tell me that He will be with me through all things tomorrow, and i can do this. i just don't want to be too cocky about it.

but enough about it, i need to focus on right now.

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

You'll do fine tomorrow! Good Luck!:)