Saturday, August 29, 2009

College

So, it's Welcome Week. i'm loosing track of what day it is because every day for the past week has felt like a saturday. so now that today actually is saturday, it just feels weird. I keep seeing more and more people from high school, and i think that's going to really help my transition. Obviously, living here during the summer helped both myself and my parents with the transition of me not living at home anymore.

We've been doing lots of activities, and attending lots of meetings. yesterday we went on a service project to various places in the area. I love service projects, and really enjoyed my experience.

the cafeteria on campus has been a lot crowded compared to during the summer. i guess it's not quite as bad as it was whenever the Jewish Conference was here. But for dinner yesterday and lunch today i went with a large group, and that almost makes it worse. but we found places to sit, and it provided a great time for fellowship between the people on my floor and in my peer group.

well, i have to get ready for a floor meeting that i think is in the lounge.(i should probably check on that) so far i really like college, and community.

No comments: