Tuesday, February 19, 2008

767 and still going

That's how many songs i have on my ipod. and you'd think that with all those songs i'd have plenty to listen to. i've already gone through all my CDs and gotten most of the music of those that i wanted on my iPod. now i've started on my brothers CDs(it's not illegal, it's in the same house!). it was pretty interesting the first time i got my ipod and plugged it in to the computer. since we just have itunes on one computer, so everything is in one place, it has both my music, and Joel's music. and since when i first plugged it in, i didn't have it specify which playlists to sync, so it synced everything, which inlcuded the plethora of Project 86 songs. thankfully i quickly taught myself how to make sure it only synced my songs, so i didn't have to suffer through all that. but there have been a few times when somehow there's been a glitch and some of his stuff has landed in my playlist.(hmmm...)

Podcasts mean so much more to me now too. it was different before because i'd always have to be beside a computer to listen to them, so there was really no point. but now there's a point! and i like it. I have a sermon thingy on there, and a video podcast from Starfield. and, as always, i have my Adventures in Odyssey podcast. that thing is fun. i'm not sure how many more podcasts i'll get, but i'm so much more open to them now.

it's also interesting how getting my ipod has sparked a new trend of sorts in my family. well, not really, it's just how it happened to be. around the time when i was saving up for my ipod, my aunt Tracey saved up for one too. then shortly after i got mine, my dad got an mp3 player off of ebay. so we all compare how many songs we have on ours. so far, i think i'm in the lead. but then again, i just happen to have the most space on mine. my oldest song is from the late 70s, and my newest song has yet to come out yet.(that CD will come out a week from today)

well, that's my feeble blog post for today. i'm off to find out some information about circular motion and the earth. hopefully i can get to bed early enough so i'm not falling asleep during my "sunrise" meeting tomorrow. I'm off!(to see the wonderful Wishy Waz)

No comments: