Wednesday, July 16, 2008

list of firsts

i'm going to be completing a list of "firsts" tomorrow, and i just wanted to list them all out here, because i think about things differently when i am reading them and can see it in front of me. okay, so here we go:

tomorrow it will be my first time to...

-go inside the BWI airport
-fly on an airplane
-be in Indiana
-be at Indianapolis
-go inside the Indianapolis airport
-only be in a city for 55 minutes
-be in Denver
-be in Colorado
-go inside the Denver airport
-see those wonderful mountains with my own eyes instead of seeing them on TV or in pictures
-be in the Mountain Standard Times Zone
-travel just with a friend
-Travel with Allergies
-Travel with Benadryl
-Travel with an EpiPen
-use my new luggage
-be that far away from home
-be in a state that isn't connected to any other states i've been to(i know, i make it sound like an island)
-see my friend's house that they moved into several years ago

well, that's all i can think of for now. it's quite the list. but i'm sure it'll be great! i have lots of podcasts, music, Noelle, God, my Bible, and a book to keep me company. oh, and how could we forget my sudoku book?

i guess i'll try to update this at least once while i'm out there. it would be really fun to post something from out there. we'll see.

2 comments:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

Awesome! You go girl!:)

Tracey said...

So how was your first airplane, etc., experience, Abby? I'm sure I'll hear all about it soon! :)